MEET THE FACULTY – Elliot Jones
M.S., Integrated Marketing Communication, Eastern Michigan University
B.S., Interdisciplinary Studies, Rochester College
School: School of Business and Professional Studies
Office: Alma Gatewood Lower Level (AG), Office 4
HONORS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Honorary Walk Chair, 2018 UNITE for Bleeding Disorders Walk – Detroit
- Member, Adobe User Group: Detroit
- 1st Place Graduate Gold, Collegiate ECHO Direct/Interactive Marketing Challenge
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE:
- Adjunct Professor, Harding University
- Adjunct Professor, Rochester College
- Owner, Pushing Envelope, LLC
- Manager of Digital Media, Rochester College
- Director of Marketing & Design, Rochester College
- Director of Admissions, Rochester College
- Commissioner, Beautification Commission, City of Sterling Heights (2006-2008)
- Freelance Design, Elliot Jones Designs
- Admissions Adviser, Rochester College
- Graphic Designer, Rochester College
Elliot is married to Shannon (Hillman) Jones, a special education teacher in the Waterford school district. Elliot and Shannon have two boys, Trent and Jace. Their youngest son Jace has Hemophilia, a rare bleeding disorder. Their experiences with Jace have led them to not only work in advocacy but fundraising efforts as well. When he is not working you can find Elliot and his family enjoying the coastline of Michigan.
- “Your Online Presence,” National Association of Christian Camps Conference. (September 2016).
- “Your Design Road Map.” Nonprofit Professional Performance Magazine, September 2014, (SynerVision Foundation, Blacksburg, VA).
- Cover photo and spread photos – Roberts, M. (2007, September 1). “Working therapeutic farm communities.” Schizophrenia Digest, (Fall 2007)