Admissions Recruiter

248.218.2151

atopie@rc.edu

Hi my name is Andrew Topie and I am an Admissions Recruiter here at Rochester College.  Selecting a college or university can be a very daunting task. It is my job to answer any questions and provide information to help you decide if Rochester College is the place for you!

Rochester College has been a big influence on my life!  While attending RC, I was able to play basketball and be on the 2004 National Championship team. As a student I expected to be a part of a traditional student community, but what I didn’t expect was to be a part of a family that has lasted well after my playing and academic career!

While at RC I met a girl that would ultimately become my wife.  We live in Rochester Hills with our two Siberian Husky pups, Phoenix and Dakota. My hobbies include watching sports, reading about World War II, and being an assistant coach for the boy’s varsity basketball team at Rochester High School.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call me. I look forward to the chance to talk with you about your plans for continuing your education.